Across Travis, Hays and Bastrop Counties, we focused on empowering young people, improving health and well-being, and inspiring action in communities.
- We announced the of our ninth branch, Four Points, which will open in 2024. We look forward to serving a new Austin area community through this center.
- We partnered with the Health Alliance for Austin Musicians (HAAM) to provide subsidized Y memberships to ensure that those who power the “Live Music Capital of the World” don’t miss a beat.
- Our out-of-school time program, EAC-Y, continues to be the largest afterschool care provider in the Austin area, serving families and benefiting the entire community.
By bringing together people from different backgrounds, perspectives and generations, we have worked to build a welcoming, inclusive environment where all feel seen, heard and respected.
This Community Impact Report shows how much we have to be proud of…and to look forward to.
Thank you to our Y volunteers, staff, members, partners and advocates who make all of this possible.
Together, we can improve lives today.
Together, we can create a better Central Texas for tomorrow.
Together, we can…
– Kathy Kuras, President & CEO
– William Van Pelt, Chief Advancement Officer