YMCA of Austin Membership: Terms and Conditions
The YMCA of Austin is committed to providing the highest level of security to members. Personal information, payment information and other data transmitted through our system are encrypted using 128-bit SSL encryption technology. Security procedures are tested and reviewed on a regular basis. Additional information regarding nondiscrimination, privacy and grievances.
YMCA of Austin Website: Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read the following terms and conditions relating to your use of this website carefully.
By using this website, you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use. We reserve the right to modify them at any time. You should check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. By using this website after we post any changes to these terms and conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If at any time you choose not to accept these terms and conditions of use, please do not use this website.
You may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit the content of the website. Only if you obtain prior written consent from us — and from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property — may you publish, display or commercially exploit any material from the website.
We do not warrant that any functions contained in the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
We do not make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the services or materials in this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction to your system.
Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered on the website. We are not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third-party providers of products or services.
If you believe any materials on the website infringe upon a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
YMCA of Austin 55 North IH 35 Austin, TX 78702
It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.