Summer is here, and that means more friends in our facilities around the greater Austin area. To welcome everyone to our spaces, here are a few pointers to get the most out of your visit to the Y.
- Bringing friends or family to the YMCA? We’re so glad you want to share the Y with your loved ones. Learn our guest policy here.
- Members & guests ages under age 16 must always be accompanied by an 18+ adult. Make your trip to the Y smoother by having your printed & signed parent permission form ready when you arrive.
- Help us keep our facility safe & enjoyable by following our fitness policies, age guidelines & pool rules.
- Wristbands are the cool summer accessory. Guests under the age of 14 need to pass a swim test and get a color coded wristbands at the front desk each visit! Learn about our fitness policies here, and our pool rules here.
- Utilize Kids Play – get a workout in while your kiddos socialize & have fun. Check out information & hours of operation for child watch here.
- Teens can stay active this summer with a Student Membership. It’s only $25/month for ages 12 to 18! Learn more about Student Membership here, and spread the word to teens you know.
- Get the most out of our state-of-the-art equipment – schedule an equipment orientation with one of our Fitness staff today! Stop by the Welcome Center to make an appointment.
- Walk your kids to and from each program or child watch at the YMCA. Help us have a safe & fun summer!
- Get the App! Download the YMCA Austin app on your mobile device today and sign up for group classes, gym time, and lap lanes. Apple | Android
- Come prepared for a great time. Grab your water bottle, towel & sunblock, and don’t forget a lock!
Please visit the Welcome Center with any questions. We are happy to help you have your best summer yet.
The YMCA is Here for All – we can’t wait to see you soon!