You are here
Huddle up‚ flag football is here! YMCA of Austin flag football is a recreational program designed for youngsters new to the sport of football as well as those not quite ready for tackle football. The Y flag football program is geared toward those youth who want to learn how to play the sport, brush up on the rules, tactics, and skills, improve their game and most importantly - HAVE FUN! Flag football is for boys and girls 4-14 years of age. Participants should anticipate a challenging program that focuses on fundamentals, good sportsmanship and fun.
Volunteer Coaches: All YMCA sports leagues are coached by volunteers, the YMCA does not provide paid coaches. We are always looking for great coaches for all sports. If you are interested in joining our team as a volunteer coach, please fill out our volunteer interest form. Not sure how to run a practice or what will be required of you as a coach? We will provide all the training you need to be a great coach.
Fall Registration Info:
- Northwest Y: July 24th through September 17th
- Springs Y: July 24th through September 17th
- Hays Y: July 24th through September 4th
Fall Season Info:
- Northwest Y: September 30th through November 4th
- Springs Y: September 30th through November 4th
- Hays Y: September 19th through October 26th