You are here
Spring Break Camp
The kids are back in school and Spring Break is coming fast! Enroll your camper in Spring Break Camp for games, crafts, swimming, a field trip, and more. Registration opens February 12th.
All activities are based on the Y's character development values and the Search Institute's 40 Developmental Assets. You can enjoy peace of mind knowing that your camper is enjoying enrichment activities under the watchful eyes of trained YMCA counselors. Your camper will make new friends, gain confidence, and expand their horizons.
YMCA Spring Break camp will be available from five locations in March for children ages 5-12. Camp is open from 7:30 - 6 pm each day and will include a field trip, two days of swimming, and tons of enrichment activities.
Camp Dates: Monday, March 12 - Friday, March 16, 7:30-6pm daily
Locations: TBA - likely locations in east, south, and northwest Austin, Manor, and Buda
Fee: $180/wk for YMCA of Austin members; $215/wk for nonmembers
Four easy ways to register:
-By email to firstname.lastname@example.org (All enrollment forms must still be submitted)
-In person at Program Services; 3208 Red River, Suite 100; Austin, TX 78705
-By mail to Program Services; 3208 Red River, Suite 100; Austin, TX 78705
Financial Assistance Policy: YMCA of Austin programs and activities are designed to benefit persons of all backgrounds, and fees are based on the cost of providing each program. While participants are expected to pay their fair share, when financial assistance dollars are available, the YMCA will assist any individual or family that wants to participate but cannot afford the fee.
Financial Assistance is awarded on a first come, first served basis. Only completed applications will be accepted and reviewed. Funds are limited, and we recommend applying early.
What do I need to apply for Financial Assistance?
- 1) Completed Program Enrollment Form
- 2) Completed Financial Assistance Application
- 3) Most Recent Tax Return (*refer to the application's policy page if you do not file taxes)
- 4) Two recent pay stubs
How can I submit my application?
- By Email: email@example.com
- In Person: 3208 Red River St. Suite 100, Austin, TX 78705
- By Mail: 3208 Red River St. Suite 100, Austin, TX 78705
Important Note: If you are applying for Spring Break Financial Assistance and would like to be considered for 2018 Summer Camp Financial Assistance please check off both boxes on the top right corner of page 3 on the 2018 application. Please note, your financial assistance application for Summer Camp will not be complete until you have submitted the 2018 Summer Camp Enrollment Form. The 2018 Summer Camp Enrollment form will be available on our Summer Camp Page starting February 12, 2018.
For details on Spring Break financial assistance, contact JoseLuis Flores, Family Engagement Coordinator, with questions and to apply.
All changes to a child’s enrollment or cancellations must be received by the Program Services Branch, by submitting the 2017 Online Cancellation Form.
- 20 Calendar Days before Camp Session: Cancellation fee of $25 charged upon receipt of notice.
- On or After the Thursday Before Camp Session: No cancellations or transfers will be accepted. No credits will be awarded. No refunds will be given. You will be held responsible for the full amount of camp fees, regardless of whether or not your child attends camp.
- A $25 cancellation fee is charged for any cancellation due to non-payment.
- Emergency Registration: An emergency registration is defined as any registration occurring Thursday or Friday before the desired camp session. The emergency registration will only be accepted up until 12pm on Friday and an additional $50.00 Emergency Registration fee will apply for all requests.
Looking to Cancel? Click the link below!
For any questions or concerns please contact Program Services at 512-236-9622.
Amanda Doll Program Director II 512-236-9622 ext. 320
Marisol Prins Program Director II 512-236-9622 ext. 321
Shayna Molinar Associate Executive 236-9622 ext. 322
Andrew Wiggins District Executive 236-9622 ext. 328
Email Program Services YMCA or call 512-236-9622 for general questions.