You are here
Huddle up‚ flag football is here! YMCA of Austin flag football is a recreational program designed for youngsters new to the sport of football as well as those not quite ready for tackle football. The Y flag football program is geared toward those youth who want to learn how to play the sport, brush up on the rules, tactics, and skills, improve their game and most importantly - HAVE FUN! Flag football is for boys and girls 4-14 years of age. Participants should anticipate a challenging program that focuses on fundamentals, good sportsmanship and fun.
SUMMER 2015 (Available only at TownLake YMCA this season)
Registration: April 6 - July 5 (REGISTER NOW!!)
Season: July 25 - August 29
Open to kids ages 4-12.
2015 Summer Flag Football is available at:
All Youth Sports leagues are run by the individual facility branches and not by the Program Services Branch.
- Bastrop YMCA: Julia Davies 512-321-9622
- East Communities YMCA: Marcos Nates 512-933-9622
- Hays Communities YMCA: Simon Singletary 512-523-0099
- North Austin YMCA: Eleanor Provias 512-973-9622
- Northwest Family YMCA: Josh Huberty 512-335-9622
- Springs Family YMCA: Heather Powell 512-894-3309
- Southwest Family YMCA: Joe McNeeley 512-891-9622
- TownLake YMCA: Kristen Mohon 512-542-9622