You are here
Youth & Government: Advocacy
To help teenagers become responsible citizens and future leaders of our nation.
To create an environment in which students can increase their political awareness and understanding, while learning the meaning of social action through an actual hands-on experience in government. Make a difference and help teens become responsible citizens and future leaders of our nation by becoming an Advocate for the Youth and Government program. We rely on dedicated volunteers to provide their time, expertise and support to our amazing program. Local advocates support our program mission and goals through various avenues
- Share more about our program with your local civic and professional organizations
- Lobby at the capital after our state conference to help share the bills and initiatives important to our teens
- Refer volunteers to participate in our program
- Discuss the program with local school officials and encourage them to explore starting a club at their campus
- Talk about our program every chance you get.
- Join the Texas State Alliance Today and get connected to a group advocating for our youth year round.
Learn more today!
For more information about how to start a Youth and Government club at your school, please contact:
Jose Tovar at 512-236-9622 ext. 329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For infomation on Youth and Government conferences, please contact:
Missy Garcia, 512-236-9622 ext. 357, or email@example.com.