You are here
YMCA Gift Cards
Still having trouble finding the perfect gift for everyone on your list? Give the gift of wellness with a YMCA Gift Card!
Y gift cards are available for purchase at any price level and can be used at any YMCA of Austin location. Gift cards are redeemable for membership, personal training, swim lessons, youth and adult sports, specialty fitness classes and more! Y gift cards never expire and have no hidden fees. Make shopping easy this year and surprise your friends and family with a gift that lets them choose an experience they’ll love.
Delight someone special with*:
A $25 gift card for a Swim Lesson Session
A $35 gift card for a Dance Class Session
A $60 gift card for a Personal Training Session
A $65 gift card for Youth Sports Registration
A $85 gift card for a Camp Cypress Family Campout
* Y Member Rates listed; Some programs and services only offered at select locations.
Visit the Welcome Center at your nearest Y today to purchase gift cards for everyone on your holiday shopping list!
GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The actual gift card must be presented in order to make a YMCA of Austin purchase.
- Gift cards may be used toward membership or program purchases at any YMCA of Austin location.
- The gift card can be loaded and reloaded with any dollar amount. It cannot be sold for a specific program or membership, only a dollar amount.
- Gift cards have no expiration date and do not depreciate in value over time.
- There are no cash refunds for gift card purchases. If a membership or program purchased with a gift card is withdrawn, the credit can be left on the account for future purchases or returned back to a gift card.
- The card will not be exchangeable for cash except where required by law.
- Gift cards can only be purchased with cash or credit cards.
- Gift card balances cannot be checked online. Gift card recipients can call or come by their local YMCA to check their gift card balance.
- If a gift card is lost or stolen, a new gift card may be issued upon confirmation of the original card purchaser.