You are here
Paddle Boarding/Kayaking Programs
Part of the Y mission is developing the spirit, mind and body of all. Being outside in nature, and being well equipped mentally and physically to enjoy the experience, is one of the greatest gifts this area of Texas has to offer.
Y On the Water:
Bring your family or close friends for some fun in the sun this summer with our kayak + paddle boarding sessions on Town Lake. This FREE program for Y members is one that you should definitely take advantage of. With only 14 available spots for each session, these will fill up fast, so be sure to register today so you don’t miss out on this opportunity. This program will be held off-site at the Texas Rowing Center, so be sure to check in with Y Staff when you arrive so they can point you in the right direction.
Session Dates: May 4, May 18, June 1, June 15
Questions? Reach out to Julie at either (512) 845-5777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please make sure to sign the TRC Waiver before beginning program.
Allow yourself 15 minutes before class to sign waiver and get fitted with equipment.
- We will provide a 10 minute grace period for any late comers.
- Please note the following rules below:
- Must wear a life jacket (provided by TRC).
- 16 and older can participate alone.
- 15 and under must be one-on-one with adult.
- Y staff will help participants choose equipment.
- Program may be canceled same day due to inclement weather or strong current.