You are here
Game on! YMCA Adult Sports programs offer fun ways for men and women ways to stay active, get fit and explore new hobbies. Whether you are a seasoned athlete or just looking to explore a new hobby, we have something for you! From basketball to kickball, the YMCA offers a variety of adult sports leagues and programs that provide fun and healthy activities for adults of all fitness levels.
Looking for Youth Sports? Click here!
The Bastrop Y is excited to offer an Adult Soccer League!
Teams will be co-ed and open to those 16 years of age and older with 12 players per team. Games will be semi-competitive and is played 8 v 8. Games will be held on Sunday evenings from 3-7pm at Bob Bryant Park in Bastrop – game times will rotate week to week throughout the season.
One may register as an individual, or a team of 12 may register. Keep in mind, all individual registrations will be pulled together to form one team.
Take advantage of this opportunity to practice your teamwork skills as well as have fun!
Click the “Register Here” button above to sign you/your team up.
Please call 512.321.9622 during business hours if you have any questions.
Adult Sports Sports Offered:
- Flag Football
Registration Info: Summer/Fall/Winter/Spring Seasons offered
Contact: Marcos.firstname.lastname@example.org - 512.933.9622
Join us for our 2nd season of Adult Basketball at Hays! Games will be played on Tuesday orThursday nights starting from 7:00pm - 10:00pm. Teams are free to practice however no practice time will be allotted.
There are two co-ed leagues available:
-Ages 17 and up
-Ages 35 and up.
For more information, please contact Alex Armendariz
- Have fun with indoor adult volleyball. The league is designed for men and women of all skill levels ages 17 and up. We currently are running an A (competitive) and B (recreational) league. - Please complete the VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE REGISTRATION form to reserve your team a spot. - Individuals interested in playing MUST contact Daniel Clark (email@example.com) and attend the Meet and Greet on Tuesday, June 7th to discuss placement on a team. - After signing up and registering your team, please email Daniel Clark (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide your team name and which division you would like to play in. Division requests are not guaranteed, but will be considered at the discretion of the league coordinator. - Team captains MUST attend the Meet and Greet on June 7th to be accommodated. - Team Spots are limited (10). - Please ensure you have a committed team before registering.
Adult Sports Offered:
- Monthly lesson.
- Monday and Wednesday at 6 or 7pm.
- Suzi Ziegenbein - 512.894.3309
Adult Sports Sports Offered: Women's Pickup Soccer and Adult Men's Basketball Leagues.
Registration Info can be found here.
Women's Pickup Soccer Dates/Season Info:
- Tuesday nights from 8:30pm-10pm with monthly registration. The season will start on January 10th.
Adult Men's Basketball League Dates/Season Info:
- Winter season January 18th – March 9th; Spring season April 5th-May 24th; Summer season June 21st – August 9th; and, Fall season September 6th – October 26th. Three weeks between seasons.
Questions? Contact: Kristen Mohon, TownLake Youth & Family Director, Kristen.Mohon@AustinYMCA.org.