You are here
Afterschool Program Leaders - Now Hiring
Interested in helping children learn, grow, and thrive? Then, join our cause as Y Afterschool Program Leader. Secure your spot today!
Make a difference in the lives of children and become their next role model! Help teach organized games, arts & crafts activities, and character development as an Afterschool Program Leader.
Opportunities to work at 26 local elementary schools and four Learning Centers. Job openings in Northwest Austin, East Austin, South Austin, Manor, Buda, and Kyle.
Apply online today to be an Afterschool Program Leader!
- Competitive wages
- Paid trainings & Free CPR and FA certification
- Free individual membership to the YMCA of Austin
- Consistent afternoon schedules & weekends off
- Retention and recruitment bonuses
- Resume builder & leadership opportunities
Our Afterschool Program Leaders gain the following skills for building their future careers:
- Active Listening
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Resolution
- Relationship Building Techniques
- Social-Emotional Learning
- Community Outreach
- Cross-Cultural Commuication
- Engagement Techniques