You are here
HOW TO GET INVOLVED | ANNUAL GIVING CAMPAIGN
The Annual Giving Campaign is the YMCA of Austin’s annual fundraising drive. It is the primary effort of the Y to raise critical unrestricted funding used to support financial assistance for members, children and families in our communities and to expand programming. One hundred percent of Annual Campaign contributions go directly back into the community. These funds help make it possible for children, families, seniors, neighbors and others to benefit from Y programs and memberships, regardless of their financial circumstances. The main fundraising drive for 2017 kicks-off on February 21, 2017 and concludes on April 2, 2017.
We have some events and fundraisers coming up that we would love for you to be a part of! See below for all the details, and as always, please feel free to reach out to any one of our staff members for more information. Our mission fuels the work we do, and every donation, campaigner, volunteer, and member that contributes is making an impactful difference in our Austin neighbors’ lives.
· March 24 | Kendra Scott Fundraiser from 6-8 pm at their North Lamar store, 3800 N. Lamar Blvd. Kendra Scott will provide light snacks and beverages. 20% of proceeds benefit our Annual Giving Campaign.
· March 29 | Board Member and Campaigner, Jim Houchins, has arranged for the TownLake Y to receive 20% of proceeds on March 29th at his tavern, Mort Subite, located at 308 Congress Ave. They are open from 4 pm – midnight, with a focus on our effort from 5-8 pm. See you there!
· April 6 | Annual Campaign Victory Party from 5-8 pm; location TBD (stay tuned on our website for details!)
· April 3 – 17 | Silent Auction at the TownLake Y. Auctioning off items like art, massage packages, clothes, jewelry, vacation packages, and more! A preview list of items that will be available to come.
· April 5 | 5:30pm-9pm | Chipotle is donating 50% of proceeds to the Y when you mention you're there to eat for our cause! Check out our Facebook event here, and be sure to invite your friends!
Why wait? Donate today!