You are here
The Big Pink Bus is headed to the YMCA!
On Our Way to Women's Health
The Big Pink Bus, Seton’s mobile mammography unit, provides free, convenient and safe breast screenings to underserved women over age 40 who would otherwise not have access. Seton works with community organizations to schedule mobile screenings for groups of qualified women. This program is part of Seton’s commitment to improving access to care for Central Texans.
Mobile Mammogram Qualifications
Women screened through our mobile mammogram program must meet the following criteria:
- Must be at least 40 years old.
- No breast implants, not pregnant, nor breast feeding and no current breast problems.
- No insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, (exceptions can be made for women who are low income and insured with a very high deductible.)
- Must be low income.
- No history of breast cancer.
- No mammogram with the last year.
Big Pink Bus Mobile Mammogram Dates
- 9/5/2017 Northwest Family YMCA-5807 McNeil Dr., Austin TX
- 9/6/2017 E. Communities YMCA 5315 Ed Bluestein Blvd, Austin TX
- 9/7/2016 North Austin YMCA– 1000 W. Rundberg. Austin TX
Call today to schedule an appointment: 512-324-3375