- Program Search
- Adventure Guides
- Afterschool Care
- Child Care & Early Learning
- Dance Classes
- Health & Wellness
- Senior Programs
- Teen Programs
- Triathlon Training
- Youth Programs
- About Us
The YMCA of Austin offers a variety of classes to help you achieve better health, manage stress and lift your spirits. The long term benefits include lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels, helping control blood sugar and increasing energy levels. Part of our mission is to help you in your quest for health. Our mission is to build a strong you.
All of our fitness classes are taught by experienced, nationally-certified fitness instructors. Classes are FREE for Y members. Check for schedules and classes on your YMCA branch webpage.
Aerobics Classes Include:
- Les Mills: BodyPump, RPM, CXWORX and BodyCombat.
- Zumba Fitness: Unique Latin inspired music and dance steps create a dynamic, exciting and effective fitness class.
- Indoor Cycling: A great cardiovascular workout.
- Aqua Fitess: Medium- to high-intensity workouts. Water aerobics classes range from gentle water yoga to intense kick-boxing routines.
- BodyPump: A cardio strength workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight-room exercise.
- CXWORX: Hones in on the torso and sling muscles that connect your upper body to your lower body.
- RPM: A modern spin on indoor cyclng, choreographed to inspirational music.